"The creative mind plays with the object it loves." ~ Carl Jung
It only took me 5 years of blogging to get to my roots with a Carl Jung quote (as a psychology major)...sometimes you release things when it's time.
With "text auto replies”, it was time.
We are pleased to release a robust and powerful keyword solution designed for ease of use and effectiveness.
FEATURES, ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
2) Unlimited Responses Chains for true "SMS Marketing Automation” (you can move customers through a "flow")
3) We block the same response from going out twice to avoid obvious and annoying communications.
4) Keywords are not case sensitive.
5) Customers can get a flow of keyword responses if they respond to one keyword response with a second keyword (system will block duplicates, but not new keyword responses)
6) System can block words that include the keyword or allow it. If your keyword is "word" and customer responds "keyword"-this will not trigger a false auto reply unless you've selected "include."
7) Generic "master" auto reply included..."I'm driving and will get back to you asap."
8) Ability to pause and un-pause keyword replies.
9) Ability to move people into groups based on responses.
10) Ability to move people into drip campaigns based on responses.
11) Pictures, emojis and videos can be included in the auto responses.
12) Slight delay...the responses trigger out within a 30 second cycle, so they do not come back so quickly it's obvious a human did not write it. This gives a much better flow to the conversation. In the end, a person can take over from the automation at any time and continue the conversation.
13) All misspellings are captured automatically.
14) Customers are stored along with all conversation chains for permanent records.
15) You can search and sort by keyword responses.
16) Unlike most keyword responses, you do not need to change into another forum to continue a conversation and lose control.
17) Customers can add your number to their phone like they would a friend. This is a dedicated regular phone number...so you can connect in a much more personal way.
18) Our patented "personalization tabs for texting” are available so responses can be very personal.
Texting Base now offers the best auto responder features and functions (by far) that exist in the world of texting today.
-Collect more inbound data. Build your database.
-10 digit dedicated numbers allow your inbound person to store your number. In a typical texting environment, the "short code" number often changes and NO ONE stores a short code number.
The advantage you have once you are in their phone over your competition cannot be overstated.
-Because we use regular 10-digit phone numbers which are dedicated and not shared amongst customers, keywords are unlimited.
What does this mean? In a typical texting environment you share your number with thousands of other companies and compete for keywords. Want to use keyword "Home" or "NFL"? Good luck finding it. Choose any keywords you want and as many as you want...it's your world!
-Fully bi-directional and all the additional advantages.
What does this mean?
a) In a typical keyword environment, when someone responds to a keyword that's all they can type...the keyword. If they misspell the keyword, you don't see it. In Texting Base, you see the misspellings (expect a lot) along with the responses that are spelled correctly.
b) In a typical "Text keyword” environment, no one can ask questions. Questions are often "buying signs"...like "do you ship internationally?" In Texting Base, you can see the questions and answer.
c) Keeping the flow of a customer conversation is important. In fishing, what happens if you give the fish too much slack? (it gets away)...same thing with sales. Want to control the sale? Yes, yes you do. In a typical keyword environment, once your customer responds with your (properly) spelled keyword, you have to transition to a phone call or email, and the fish often gets away. In Texting Base, the benefit to you is that there are no awkward "transitions"...the entire sale can be controlled through our system. This means more closings for you.
In summary, this new set of features helps our valuable customers grow their databases, control their sales process, answer customer questions and automate personal responses.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Eric Beans is CEO of Texting Base, Inc., out of Orlando, Florida. Texting Base is a marketing automation platform which allows businesses to personalize group text messages.
Prior to Texting Base, Eric was the first US employee of TechSpan which became Headstrong. Headstrong sold for $550M to GenPact.
With a group of partners in 2005, Eric started Premier Mortgage Capital, Inc., a nationwide state charted Mortgage Company that grew to over 1B/Year in originations.
Eric is the author of "Changing The World Through Texting Software.”
Eric is a speaker, inventor, patent holder, chef, writer for LA Style Magazine, producer and author.
Texting Base does not offer legal advice-please consult an attorney before starting to text for business purposes.