"Innovation Distinguishes Between a Leader and a Follower" ~Steve Jobs
Did you miss me? We've been incredibly busy over the last 6 months building new products and features. There is so much new...let's dive in.
1) Templates-you can now create and propagate down templates from your master account. Want to emphasize that your enterprise texts in a lucid, clear and compliant way? Push templates down to your people. This is in "scheduled."
2) Dynamic Group Management-you can now move people from group to group from the main messaging page of Texting Base. Group management changes on the fly and is driven from the messaging page. Did a lead just convert? Move that person from "lead" to "customer" without leaving the front page for "Group Texting”
3) New Contacts in Green-Texting Base always eliminates duplicates, but sometime you just need to see the new people you added from your CRM dump so you can handle them properly. Now all new contacts show up in green on imports to make this easier.
4) Record Toggle-now you can toggle off the manage page to create various group sizes. Gone are the days of being limited to 250 at a time...now you can go in chunks of 250, 500 or 1000.
5) New Message-now off the front screen you can write a message to a new contact without having to add the contact first. Simple is good.
6) New Automation-Now in addition to automating texts daily, weekly and monthly, you can go with "every other day" to accomplish the communication needs you might have.
7) API-We now have a front-end integration API so our clients can collect data and trigger out texts when data has been collected. Collect TCPA compliant opted in data, and start making magic happen.
8) Mark Unread-is your OCD driving you crazy with all the "unread messages"? Click one button and make all the unread messages go away.
9) International-now you can upload contacts with the + sign and Texting Base will auto allocate those contacts to your international bucket.
10) REPORTING-yes...the big one. You can now run enterprise wide reports on all available analytics through each account or from the master account. This is huge.