Thanksgiving is a time to join together with our loved ones and count our blessings, from good health to pumpkin pie.
Unfortunately, it would be difficult to gather all of your family and friends at the Thanksgiving table – so what’s the next best thing? That’s simple: send a quick text expressing your gratitude to those who can’t make it.
If you’re a business owner, the same holds true for contacting your colleagues and customers. Sending them a simple text is a great way to offer special promotions, promote your business and show your thanks.
Looking for some text inspiration? Get inspired with these Happy Thanksgiving messages to send to your colleagues and customers!
- For Colleagues
- For Customers
Timing is everything. Find the best time to send bulk SMS before you hit “deliver.”
Happy Thanksgiving Texts For Colleagues
Sending a text to your colleagues is the most effective way to keep in touch with them about important information and boost company morale. Here are some texts you can send to your team this Thanksgiving:
For a simple message, you can't go wrong with a Thanksgiving greeting. Check out these text message ideas:
- Happy Thanksgiving from [Company Name]! Enjoy quality time with loved ones, a delicious Thanksgiving meal and a well-deserved break.
- Happy Thanksgiving, team! [Company Name] wishes you happiness, peace, good health and love this holiday season.
- [Company Name] wishes you a Happy Thanksgiving! We hope you take some time today (and every day) to reflect on the many good things in life.
Thanksgiving is a perfect time to extend your thanks to your colleagues for their hard work. Try one of the text messages below to share the love this holiday season:
- Happy Thanksgiving day, team! [Company Name] is so grateful for your dedication, perseverance and hard work – we couldn’t do it without each and every one of you.
- Hello [Employee Name]! We wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU for your hard work – you play an invaluable role here at [Company Name]. Enjoy your Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving from [Company Name]! We’re so grateful for you today and every day. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
Employee-Only Sales and Specials
Great deals are not limited to customers! Treat your employees to a "friends and family" or "employee only" discount for the holidays! Here are a few sample templates:
- Thanksgiving is a time for family, friends… and great deals! Shop our employee-only sale for unbeatable prices on all your holiday favorites.
- Looking to do some holiday shopping? Enjoy a friends-and-family discount of 25% off your purchase when you shop at our online store – just use promo code "THANKS25" at checkout. Valid from now until 11/30.
If you’re closing early on Thanksgiving or giving employees the day off to spend time with their families, be sure to send a quick reminder about any changes to scheduling or business hours. Use these text templates for inspiration:
- Hello [Company Name] team! Thanksgiving is just around the corner – and as a token of appreciation for all of your hard work, we’re giving you the day off. Enjoy some delicious food and time with your loved ones!
- Hi, all! [Your Name] from [Company Name] here. We’re closing early this Thanksgiving to give you all extra time with your friends and family. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about the schedule – we’re so grateful for your hard work!
Happy Thanksgiving Texts For Customers
Customers are the heart of every business – so what better way to express your gratitude than a thoughtful text? Extend thanks to your customers and keep them up-to-date on sales, promos and business hours with these SMS templates!
Pro-tip: Before you text your customers, check out these must-know text marketing tips to optimize your SMS campaign.
Wish your customers a Happy Thanksgiving with these text message examples:
- Hi, [Customer Name]! It’s [Company Name] – Happy Thanksgiving! We hope your day is filled with lots of love, laughter and delicious food.
- Happy Thanksgiving from the [Company Name] team! May the holiday bring you nothing but wonderful things in abundance.
- Happy Thanksgiving, [Customer Name]! From all of us at [Company Name], have a happy and fun-filled holiday.
There’s no time like Thanksgiving to express your gratitude to your customers for their support! Let your customers know how much you appreciate them with these templates:
- Hey, [Customer Name]. Happy Thanksgiving! As we counted our blessings today, you were at the top of our list – we wouldn’t be where we are today without your support. We hope you have a special day filled with food, family and fun!
- Happy Thanksgiving from [Company Name]! Today is a time of reflection for all our blessings, and your support counts for so much. We’re endlessly grateful for you!
- Happy Thanksgiving, [Customer Name]! We’re grateful for a lot of things here at [Company Name], but we’re most grateful for amazing customers like you. Enjoy a day filled with family, friends, food and gratitude.
If you’re running a sale or promotion this Thanksgiving, here are some SMS templates to send to your contact list:
- To express our gratitude to our loyal customers, [Company Name] is offering 15% off your entire order now until November 30th!
- As a token of appreciation for your support, [Company Name] is having a Thanksgiving sale now until November 30th! Visit our [store/website] for exclusive deals on your favorite merchandise!
- Don’t miss the [Company Name] Thanksgiving sale going on now until November 30th! Visit our [store/website] for 10% off your entire order – no code necessary.
Business Hours Updates
Perhaps your business hours are different, or maybe you want to announce that you’ll be giving all employees the day off so they can spend time with their families. Whatever the reason is, let your customers know! This is a great way to highlight your company values while simultaneously announcing to customers that you will be closed for the holiday.
Try out one of these text messages to spread the word:
- Hi, [Customer Name]! [Company Name] will be closed this Thanksgiving (11/24), as all employees will be given the day off to spend time with their loved ones. Our normal hours will resume starting Friday (11/25). Happy holidays!
- Hi there! [Company Name] here to let you know that we’ll be closed on Thursday (11/24) to celebrate Thanksgiving. We’ll see you Friday (11/25) when our hours resume as usual. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Hey, [Customer Name]! This Thanksgiving, our hours will be a bit shorter than usual, as we’re giving our employees time off to give thanks with their friends and family. We’ll be open from 9AM-12PM. We hope to see you then!
Want more SMS templates? Check out these Happy Halloween text messages to send from your business!
Prepare Your Thanksgiving SMS Campaign with Texting Base
Thanksgiving provides an amazing opportunity to offer special promotions, host an event to celebrate the holiday season or extend genuine thanks to your colleagues and customers – all of which will boost brand recognition and reel in new customers.
At Texting Base, we’re making it easier than ever to send SMS or MMS blasts to your customers. Our affordable, easy-to-use platform is perfect for any business. Once you set up your account, you can start sending messages immediately.
Ditch ineffective, old-fashioned marketing campaigns and try modern advertising strategies that work. Try our platform for free for 14 days and see real results with SMS marketing.